This year is off to the races! Time for a fresh start and I’m feeling more determined than ever! Here are the dividends I’ve received in January 2018 from both of my investing accounts:
- Financial 15 (FTN): $178.37
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $16.56
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $24.89
- Enbridge Income Fund Holdings (ENF): $10.09
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $2.85
- Financial 15 (FTN): $352.84
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.10
- Enbridge Income Fund Holdings (ENF): $9.07
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $18.00
- Roger’s Sugar (RSI): $15.57
- Old Republic (ORI): $36.80
- Dollorama (DOL): $0.55
Last year, in January 2017, I had received a total of $576.47, which represents a YoY increase of 20.6% (see graph).
I still have a good $9,300+ if I want to reach my goal of $10,000 by the end of the year. Lots of time left. My current annual forward dividend yield is $8,257.05 so I will have to do some more contributing before I can actually reach my goal.
- Dollorama (DOL) – Entire position
- Rogers Sugar (RSI) – Entire position
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA) – 57 shares
- Enbridge Income Holding Fund (ENF) – 4 shares
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN) – 22 shares
- Realty Income (O) – 27 shares
- Unilever (UL) – 20 shares
- Old Republic (ORI) – 30 shares
I was lucky enough to get a 10.8% dividend raise from Metro (MRU) in January. This represents a small (even negligible) annual dividend change since my MRU position is very small. Nonetheless, I am happy!
1- Continue to increase my diversity (US stocks) in my RRSP. I will try to make more contributions as the year goes by and add to my current UL, O, OHI positions. I will also try to initiate some new positions in Pfizer, 3M and New Residential.
2- The My Evil Master Plan is still underway. Patience is key, as looking at the day-to-day fluctuations is making me nauseous…. +20% here, -15% there… Jesus… Still waiting for the 3-bagger status.
3- Fortify some of my current TFSA positions such as SAP, SIA, T. And potentially initiate some new positions in companies like Highliner Foods, ZCL Composites, or Chorus Aviation (this is my current watchlist). I plan on initiating a DRG.UN position in my TFSA as well because I’ll be busy putting my money elsewhere in my RRSP (where my current DRG.UN sits) and feel like I should fortify this position as well.
What are your more short or medium term goals??
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!