I can’t believe May is already behind us. I haven’t been very active on social medias lately because of the very busy period (yeah, the same one I’ always referring to…) I don’t mean to be so annoyingly secretive but I draw a line regarding the amount of information I share online. Anyways, the reason we are all here is to have a look at some juicy dividends!
Here are the dividends I’ve received in May 2018 from both of my investing accounts:
- Financial 15 (FTN): $186.92
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $21.24
- Enbridge Income Fund Holdings (ENF): $18.45
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $27.55
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $18.75
- Metro (MRU): $4.50
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $30.19
- Financial 15 (FTN): $369.94
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.10
- Enbridge Income Fund Holdings (ENF): $9.98
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $19.73
- Realty Income (O): $12.30
- Omega Healthcare (OHI): $121.04
- Abbvie (ABBV): $20.79
Total: $863.48 (NEW RECORD!)
Last year, in May 2017, I had received a total of $614.23, which represents a YoY increase of 40.6% (see graph).
This month brings me up to $3,799.03 in total annual dividends, which means I still have over $6,200.97 to go if I want to reach my goal of $10,000 by the end of the year.
- Savaria Corp (SIS): 43 shares
- New Residential Corp (NRZ): 33 shares
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- FTN : 53 Shares
- DRG.UN: 1 Share
- SIA: 1 Share
- PLC: 1 Share
- DR: 2 Shares
- T: increase from $0.4925 to $0.525 per share, quarterly. A 6.6% raise
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $9,738.22. So close! I’m likely to actually reach my goal in November of December depending on how the career is going to shape up.
2018 Plan / Update:
1- Initiate more positions and gain exposure to new US positions.
- This month I’ve been able to squeeze out a little change to get a few more NRZ shares.
2- Max out my TFSA and RRSP. There is still a combined 35k contribution room. Mm hm.
- This will have to wait a little. Not too too long though.
3- Re-organize my US and Canadian positions.
- Ongoing process. Slowly but surely.
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!