Here are the dividends I’ve received in November 2018 from both of my investing accounts:
- Financial 15 (FTN): $137.39
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $26.29
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $27.78
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $30.68
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $44.53
- Financial 15 (FTN): $334.24
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.45
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $20.13
- Realty Income (O): $12.79
- Omega Healthcare (OHI): $125.28
- Abbvie (ABBV): $21.51
Last year, in November 2017, I had received a total of $661.80, which represents a YoY increase of 18.3% (see graph).
This month brings me up to $8,706.72 in total annual dividends, which means I still have about $1,300 to go if I want to reach my goal of $10,000 by the end of the year.
- BEP: 10 Shares at $36.45
- SIS: 341 Shares at $13.30
- PLC: 63 Shares at $21.92
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- FTN : 53 Shares
- DRG.UN: 1 Share
- DR: 2 Shares
- SIA: 1 Share
- PLC: 1 Share
- Telus: Increased their dividend from $0.525/Share/Qt to $0.545/Share/Qt, representing a 3.8% raise. Adding roughly $20 of added forward annual dividends.
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $9,708.00 I’m maintaining the goal of $10,000 by the end of this year. I’m also maintaining the goal of $14,000 by the end of 2019. Brace yourselves, I’m also maintaining my goal of $35,000 annual forward dividend income by the end of 2023.
2018 Plan / Update:
1- More US positions, eventually.
2- Keep an eye out for Emerging Market Dividend ETF (Diversification and all).
- Wait a little, I think EM will go lower before higher.
3- Max out my TFSA and RRSP. Officially saying this isn’t going to happen in 2018. But, 2019 will most definitely be the year where all accounts are filled.
- Heck yeah!
4- Open up my investment account within my newly opened Corporate account and start contributing in there. I imagine 2019 is where this will also happen.
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!