Here are the dividends I’ve received in December 2018 from both of my investing accounts:
- Financial 15 (FTN): $139.28
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $38.22
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.21
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $30.75
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $44.72
- Saputo (SAP): $18.15
- Alimentation Couche-Tard (ATD.B): $4.90
- Financial 15 (FTN): $339.01
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.45
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $20.20
- Realty Income (O): $12.89
- Old Republic (ORI): $7.77
- Brookfield Renewable (BEP.UN): $69.09
- Unilever (UL): $11.81
Last year, in December 2017, I had received a total of $619.58, which represents a YoY increase of 24.2% (see graph).
This month brings me up to $9,476.17 in total annual dividends. All in all, I’m pretty satisfied with 2018!
- SIS: 158 Shares at $12.24
- PLC: 63 Shares at $21.92
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- FTN : 58 Shares
- DRG.UN: 1 Share
- BEP.UN: 2 Shares
- DR: 2 Shares
- SIA: 1 Share
- PLC: 1 Share
- None that I’m aware
- FTN announced that it will not pay out a dividend to the Class A shares in Jan 2019 since the NAV dropped below threshold.
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $10,017.78.
I’m maintaining the goal of $14,000 by the end of 2019, although it might be impossible with the fact that FTN dividend will not be reliable.
2018 Plan / Update:
1- More US positions, eventually.
2- Keep an eye out for Emerging Market Dividend ETF (Diversification and all).
- 2019 will be the year I initiate a EM position. Most likely in my new Corporate Account, as a long term play.
3- Max out my TFSA and RRSP.
- Bring on 2019!
4- Open up my investment account within my newly opened Corporate account and start contributing in there.
- The account is officially live! Ready to receive the first investment contributions! This will enable me to really kick start the contribution in a tax-efficient manner.
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates! Merry Christmas and happy NY!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!