Here are the dividends I’ve received in January 2019 from both of my investing accounts:
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $43.75
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.25
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $30.83
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $44.91
- Telus (T): $51.23
- European Commercial REIT (ERE.UN): $66.15
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.45
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $20.27
- Realty Income (O): $12.84
- New Residential (NRZ): $142.99
That missed FTN payment is really hurting…
Last year, in January 2018, I had received a total of $694.96, which represents a YoY decrease of 35.8%(see graph).
This month brings me up to $445.67 in total annual dividends. Well, it’s a start…
- Saputo: 110 Shares at $39.12
- SCI: 41 Shares at $42.48 (USD)
- X: 59 shares at $71.18
- BNS: 15 Shares at $73.66
- ERE.UN: 958 Shares at $4.21
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- DRG.UN: 1 Share
- DR: 2 Shares
- SIA: 1 Share
- PLC: 1 Share
- T: 1 Share
- ABBV increased dividend by 11.5% to $1.07/Quarter/Share (USD)
- O increased dividends by 3% to $0.2255/Month/Share (USD)
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $10,542.77.
I’m maintaining the goal of $14,000 by the end of 2019.
2018 Plan / Update:
1- More US positions, eventually.
- I will most likely add to NRZ (If P/B keeps under 1.0) and ABBV in the short term.
2- Keep an eye out for Emerging Market Dividend ETF (Diversification and all).
3- Max out my TFSA and RRSP.
- Definitely going to happen!
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!