Here are the dividends I’ve received in February 2019 from both of my investing accounts:
No time to chat, let’s go!
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $43.75
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.29
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $30.91
- Financial 15 (FTN): $141.41
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $45.09
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.45
- Financial 15 (FTN): $344.17
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $20.33
- Omega Healthcare (OHI): $125.77
- O Realty (O): $13.13
- Abbvie (ABBV): $24.07
FTN back on track!
Last year, in February 2018, I had received a total of $755.15, which represents a YoY increase of 8,8% (see graph).
This month brings me up to $1,267.04 in total annual dividends. Onwards!
- SIA: 88 shares at $17.90
- SIS: 156 Shares at $12.88
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- DRG.UN: 1 Share
- FTN: 60 Shares
- DR: 2 Shares
- SIA: 1 Share
- PLC: 1 Share
- BNS increased dividend by 2.3% to $0.87/Quarter/Share (CDN)
- X increased dividends by 6.9% to $0.62/Quarter/Share (CDN)
- BEP.UN increased dividends by 5.1% to $0.515/Quarter/Share (CDN)
- SCI increased dividends by 5.9% to $0.18/Quarter/Share (USD)
- ORI increased dividends by 2.6% to $0.20/Quarter/Share (USD)
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $10,783.32
I’m maintaining the goal of $14,000 by the end of 2019.
2018 Plan / Update:
1- More US positions, eventually.
- I will most likely add to NRZ (If P/B keeps under 1.0) and ABBV in the short term.
2- Keep an eye out for Emerging Market Dividend ETF (Diversification and all).
3- Max out my TFSA and RRSP.
- Hmmm, maybe next year 😉
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!