Here are the dividends I’ve received in March 2019 from both of my investing accounts:
Almost a record breaker… Almost.
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $49.21
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.32
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $37.71
- Financial 15 (FTN): $143.55
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $45.28
- TMX Group (X): $36.58
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.45
- Financial 15 (FTN): $349.57
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $20.40
- Old Residential (ORI): $7.96
- O Realty (O): $13.16
- Unilever (UL): $11.58
- Brookfield Renewable (BEP.UN): $73.25
- Service Corp (SCI): $9.88
Last year, in March 2018, I had received a total of $697.65, which represents a YoY increase of 19% (see graph).
This month brings me up to $2,097.94 in total annual dividends. Onwards!
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- DRG.UN: 1 Share
- BEP.UN: 1 Share
- FTN: 58 Shares
- DR: 2 Shares
- SIA: 2 Shares
- PLC: 1 Share
- ATD.b increased dividend by 25% to $0.125/Quarter/Share (CDN)
- O increased dividends by 0.2% to $0.226/Month/Share (USD)
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $10,876.96
I’m maintaining the goal of $14,000 by the end of 2019. (eeesssshhhhh)
2018 Plan / Update:
Honestly, this stays the same.
1- More US positions, eventually.
- I will most likely add to NRZ (If P/B keeps under 1.0) and ABBV in the short term.
2- Keep an eye out for Emerging Market Dividend ETF (Diversification and all).
3- Max out my TFSA and RRSP.
- Definitely in 2019.
4- Add more SIS and PLC at these prices!!! Omg.
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!