This month was an absolute dividend bomb! 🙂
Check it out:
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $49.21
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.36
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $37.87
- Financial 15 (FTN): $145.69
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $45.47
- Telus (T): $51.78
- Scotiabank (BNS): $13.05
- European REIT (ERE.UN): $922.00
- Alimentation Couche-Tard (ATD.b): $6.13
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.45
- Financial 15 (FTN): $354.73
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $20.47
- O Realty (O): $13.19
- New Residential (NRZ): $144.35
Last year, in April 2018, I had received a total of $787.79, which represents a YoY increase of 133% (see graph).
Crazy looking graph right there. It’s nice to know that even without the big $922 bonus from ERE, I would have had $914 in dividends this months, which would have been a new record regardless. This month brings me up to $3,934.69 in total annual dividends.
Surely, this will be the new monthly record for quite some time… 🙂
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- DRG.UN: 1 Share
- T: 1 Share
- FTN: 62 Shares
- DR: 2 Shares
- SIA: 2 Shares
- PLC: 1 Share
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $10,964.53
I’m maintaining the goal of $14,000 by the end of 2019. (eeesssshhhhh)
2018 Plan / Update:
Game plan is simple. Max out my TFSA and RRSP.
- In the coming month I will probably max my TFSA and will be keeping a cash position and looking for some interesting entry points in T, X, ERE, BNS.
- I will ultimately max out my RRSP as well in about 2-3 months and will be doing the same there, but looking for some entry points in LTC, DRG, SIS, Chartwell, EXE, and will be toping up IME which has dropped significantly.
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!