Here are the dividends I’ve received in May 2019:
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $49.21
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.40
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $38.02
- Financial 15 (FTN): $147.95
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $45.66
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.45
- Financial 15 (FTN): $360.26
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $20.53
- O Realty (O): $13.32
- Omega Healhcare Investors (OHI): $127.39
- Abbvie (ABBV): $24.38
Last year, in May 2018, I had received a total of $863.48, which represents a YoY decrease of 0.4% (see graph).
This month brings me up to $4,794.26 in total annual dividends.
- IME: 21,600 Shares at $0.075
- BNS: 71 Shares at $71.70
- SIS: 165 Shares at $12.65
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- DRG.UN: 1 Share
- FTN: 65 Shares
- DR: 3 Shares
- SIA: 2 Shares
- PLC: 1 Share
- Telus: increased from $0.545/Share/Qt to $0.5625/Share/Qt (3.2% Increase)
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $11,357.62
I’m maintaining the goal of $14,000 by the end of 2019. (Ouch…)
2018 Plan / Update:
Game plan is simple. Max out my TFSA and RRSP.
- In the coming month I will probably max my TFSA and will be keeping a cash position and looking for some interesting entry points in T, X, ERE.
- I have bought all the BNS I wanted 🙂
- I will ultimately max out my RRSP as well in about 2-3 months and will be doing the same there, but looking for some entry points in LTC, DRG, SIS, Chartwell, EXE.
- I did top up IME which has dropped significantly so managed to average down for the long term 🙂
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!