Here are the dividends I’ve received in June 2019:
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $54.99
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.44
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $38.17
- Financial 15 (FTN): $150.34
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $45.94
- TMX Group (X): $36.58
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.45
- Financial 15 (FTN): $366.04
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $20.60
- O Realty (O): $13.19
- Old Residential (ORI): $7.96
- Service Corp (SCI): $9.62
- Unilever (UL): $12.26
- Brookfield Renewable (BEP.UN): $75.93
Last year, in June 2018, I had received a total of $754.97, which represents a YoY increase of 14.5% (see graph).
This month brings me up to $5,658.77 in total annual dividends.
- IME: 16,300 Shares at $0.06
- ABBV: 25 Shares at $79.18 (CDN)
- VZ: 17 Shares at $59.91 (CDN)
- ABBV: 17 Shares at $66.12 (CDN)
- BLX: 290 Shares at $19.25
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- DRG.UN: 1 Share
- BEP.UN: 1 Share
- FTN: 72 Shares
- DR: 3 Shares
- SIA: 2 Shares
- PLC: 1 Share
- O: increased from $0.2260/Share/Month to $0.2265/Share/Month (0.2% Increase)
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $11,944.58
I’m changing my dividend goals for a more conservative approach:
- 2019: $13,000
- 2020: $15,000
- 2021: $18,000
- 2022: $20,000
- and keep increasing by an alternation between $2,000 and $3,000 yearly. In 2034 I’m aiming for $51,000 in annual dividends.
2018 Plan / Update:
Game plan is simple. Max out my TFSA and RRSP.
- I DID IT!! My TFSA is maxed out!
- I will ultimately max out my RRSP as well. Probably buy more VZ and start a LTC position. We’ll see…
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!