Here are the dividends I’ve received in July 2019:
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $54.99
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.48
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $38.33
- Financial 15 (FTN): $152.98
- European Residential REIT (ERE.UN): $73.02
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $46.22
- ScotiaBank (BNS): $74.82
- Telus (T): $54.00
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.45
- Financial 15 (FTN): $372.45
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $20.67
- O Realty (O): $12.93
- New Residential (NRZ): $140.84
Last year, in July 2018, I had received a total of $841.46, which represents a YoY increase of 27.7%.
This month brings me up to $6,732.95 in total annual dividends.
- ATD.b :Sold all (49) Shares at $85.80
- SYZ: 200 Shares at $11.31
- SYZ: 190 Shares at $11.45
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- DRG.UN: 1 Share
- FTN: 72 Shares
- DR: 3 Shares
- T: 1 Share
- SIA: 2 Shares
- PLC: 1 Share
- BNS: 1 Share
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $11,850.82
2019 goal: $13,000
2034 goal: $51,000
2018 Plan / Update:
With my TFSA already maxed out and fully invested, it was time to concentrate on my RRSP.
I maxed it out too!
I have already made a few purchases with the capital I’ve contributed (NFI and MMM, we’ll talk about it in my August update) so far but I’ve kept about 3k on the sidelines for now (probably not enough) and will try to be patient. I’m particularly looking at SIS.TO which has taken a massive beating lately. I might also just buy more NFI if the price takes a tumble after the mid-august release of their finances.
It seems unlikely that I will make it to my goal of $13,000 annual dividends with the extra $3,000 I’ve yet to invest. I should have kept a little more on the sidelines in case we hit a significant pull back. At least the DRIP will take advantage of some of that.
I’m counting on significant dividend raises to reach my goal then!
Next, time to start aggressively paying down some leftover debt!
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!