Here are the dividends I’ve received in September 2019:
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $55,27
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.55
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $39.39
- European Residential REIT (ERE.UN): $23.63
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $47.06
- Boralex Inc (BLX): $47.86
- TMX Group (X): $36.58
- Sylogist (SYZ): $39.00
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.45
- Old Republic (ORI): $47.59
- Unilever (UL): $11.91
- Dream Global REIT (DRG.UN): $20.80
- Brookfield Renewables (BEP.UN): $75.32
- O Realty (O): $13.12
- Medical Facilities Corp (DR): $37.41
- 3M (MMM): $35.94
- Service Corp (SCI): $9.73
Last year, in September 2018, I had received a total of $802.69, which represents a YoY decrease of 28.5%.
This month brings me up to 8,294.76$ in total annual dividends.
- DRG.UN: sold 313 Shares at $16.58
- ABBV: Bought 20 Shares at $71.72
- RNW: Bought 253 Shares at $13.34
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- DRG.UN: 1 Share
- BEP.UN: 1 Share
- DR: 10 shares
- SIA: 2 Shares
- BLX: 2 Shares
- ERE.UN: 5 Shares
- PLC: 1 Share
- SIS: 9.5% increase from $0.035/share/month to $0.0383/share/month
- VZ: 2.1% increase from $0.6025/quarter/month to $0.6150/quarter/share
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $12,842.48
2019 goal: $13,000
2034 goal: $51,000
2019 Plan / Update:
My plan is to wait for the new years and then start thinking of my 2020 plan:
- Contribute to my core positions (SIS, PLC)
- Average down on some others where possible in case of a market correction.
- Maybe add a 5% hedge position such as a precious metal mining company is Sh*t hasn’t hit the fan yet.
- Keep a cash reserve of at least 5k in my RRSP
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!