Here are the dividends I’ve received in December 2019:
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $60.48
- Financial 15 (FTN): $164.42
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.67
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $39.86
- European Residential REIT (ERE.UN): $23.85
- Sylogist (SYZ): $39.00
- Exchange Income Corp (EIF): $16.53
- TMX (X): $38.94
- Boralex (BLX): $48.18
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.68
- Financial 15 (FTN): $400.48
- 3M (MMM): $35.89
- O Realty (O): $13.11
- Old Republic (ORI): $7.88
- TransAlta (RNW): $19.90
- Brookfield Renewables (BEP.UN): $75.97
- Service Corp (SCI): $9.60
Last year, in December 2018, I had received a total of $769.45, which represents a YoY increase of 33.5%.
This month brings me up to $11,505.99 in total annual dividends.
- NRZ: 165 Shares @ USD $16.40 Per share
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- FTN: 80 Shares
- RNW: 1 Share
- BLX: 1 Share
- SIA: 2 Shares
- ERE.UN: 5 Shares
- PLC: 1 Share
- BEP.UN: 1 Share
None that I know of.
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $12,983.39
2019 goal: FYDividend $13,000 (We’ll call it goal achieved?)
2034 goal: $51,000
2019 Plan / Update:
- Max out my TFSA/RRSP/RESP – ASAP!
- This should realistically be achieved by march 2020
- Look into EIF (TFSA) and DIS, VZ, NFI, RNW, SYZ (RRSP)
- Average down on some others where possible in case of a market correction.
- Keep a cash reserve of 8k in my RRSP in addition to my 5k Hedge position in FR.TO through most of 2020 – for opportunities.
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!