Here are the dividends I’ve received in January 2020:
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $60.48
- Financial 15 (FTN): $167.31
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.70
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $40.01
- European Residential REIT (ERE.UN): $23.67
- Telus (T): $57.09
- Exchange Income Corp (EIF): $16.53
- ScotiaBank (BNS): $79.20
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $2.68
- Financial 15 (FTN): $407.65
- O Realty (O): $13.01
- TransAlta (RNW): $19.97
- NewFlyers Group (NFI): $50.58
- New Residential REIT (NRZ): $348.04
Last year, in January 2019, I had received a total of $445.67, which represents a YoY increase of 195.5%.
This month brings me up to $1,316.92 in total annual dividends.
- VZ: 64 Shares at $60.25
- BEP.UN: 82 Shares at $81.67
- RWN: 318 Shares at $15.50
- NFI: 174 Shares at $28.59
- EIF: 137 Shares at $45.00
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- FTN: 80 Shares
- RNW: 1 Share
- NFI: 1 Share
- SIA: 2 Shares
- ERE.UN: 5 Shares
- PLC: 1 Share
- BNS: 1 Share
- BEP.UN: 5% from $0.515/Share/Quarter to $0.5425/Share/Quarter
- O: 3.1% increase from $0.2275/Shares/Month to $0.2325/Share/Month
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $14,332.86
2020 goal: FYDividend $15,000 (Already pretty close 🙂 )
2034 goal: $51,000
2020 Plan / Update:
- Max out my TFSA/RRSP/RESP – ASAP!
- This should realistically be achieved by march 2020
- Look into EIF (TFSA) and DIS, VZ, NFI, RNW, SYZ (RRSP)
- Average down on some others where possible in case of a market correction.
- Keep a cash reserve of 8k in my RRSP in addition to my 5k Hedge position in FR.TO through most of 2020 – for opportunities.
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!