Rough times at the moment with FTN not paying a dividend for at least a good few months… but a raise is from SYZ is quite nice.
Here are the dividends I’ve received in April 2020:
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $60.48
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.82
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $40.48
- Exchange Income Corp (EIF): $42.75
- Telus (T): $57.67
- European Residential (ERE.UN): $24.98
- Scotiabank (BNS): $80.10
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $4.83
- O Realty (O): $22.25
- TransAlta (RNW): $45.27
- Newflyer Group (NFI): $62.48
Last year, in April 2019, I had received a total of $1,836.75 which represents a YoY DECREASE of 74.3%.
This month brings me up to $4,003.23 in total annual dividends.
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- T: 2 Shares
- SIA: 3 Shares
- ERE.UN: 6 Shares
- EIF: 2 Shares
- PLC: 1 Share
- RNW: 3 Shares
- NFI: 4 Shares
- BNS: 1 Share
- SYZ: 10% INCREASE from $0.1/Share/Quarter to $0.11/Share/Quarter
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $13,147.71
2020 goal: FYDividend $15,000
2034 goal: $51,000
2020 Plan / Update:
- Max out my TFSA/RRSP/RESP
- Average down on some others where possible in case of a market correction
- Just wait this out 🙂
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!