Here are the dividends I’ve received in April 2020:
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $60.48
- Park Lawn Corp (PLC): $30.86
- Sienna Senior Living (SIA): $40.72
- Exchange Income Corp (EIF): $43.13
- European Residential (ERE.UN): $25.12
- Savaria Corp (SIS): $4.83
- O Realty (O): $22.48
- TransAlta (RNW): $45.51
- Newflyer Group (NFI): $62.48
- New Residential (NRZ): $47.46
- Abbvie (ABBV): $130.31
- Verizon (VZ): $69.08
Last year, in May 2019, I had received a total of $859.57 which represents a YoY DECREASE of 39.6%.
This month brings me up to $4,523.21 in total annual dividends.
Extra Shares from DRIP:
- SIA: 3 Shares
- ERE.UN: 6 Shares
- EIF: 1 Share
- PLC: 1 Share
- RNW: 3 Shares
- ABBV: 1 Share
Forward Annual Dividend:
My current annual forward dividend total is $13,147.74
2020 goal: FYDividend $15,000
2034 goal: $51,000
2020 Plan / Update:
- Wait until 2021…
Let me hear about your month! Comment below with a link 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading these updates!
Money Lover, Dividend Growth Investor, Youtuber, and Blogger!